An Autunm recipe: The Pumpkin Pie !
Ingredients you need:
- About 450 gr of unsweetened pumpkin puree (-a can- or you can also cook your pumpkin puree yourself !)
- 140gr of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs (medium or large)
- 125 ml of liquid cream ("fleurette cream" could be a good one)
- 1ts (teaspoon) of cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg powder
- a classic pie crust (ready-made, or you can do it yourself !)
Preheat your oven, (180°) and bake the pie crust for 10 minutes
Mix the eggs, the granulated sugar and the pumpkin puree together.
Add the cream and the nutmeg powder, + 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Stir until smooth.
Put the preparation in the pie crust and bake the whole for about 40 minutes.
Eat with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a hot chocolate: you'll discover a very typical Thanksgiving dessert !